Having a good toaster in your possession has somehow become mandatory nowadays and kitchens that lack such gadgets are really missing a lot. With a plethora of diverse toasters available on the market, almost everyone is given the opportunity to taste the marvelous flavor of grilled sandwiches, but at this occasion, we strongly proffer that you try all the benefits of our carefully selected Sandwich Toaster launched by the Tristar company.
Without exaggeration, this toaster is noticeably superior to a great deal of other similar appliances in terms of making the most palatable grilled sandwiches. Their superb flavor resides in taste buds only to provoke distinct feelings of immense pleasure and enjoyment.
However, apart from pleasant experiences ensued after tasting the grilled sandwiches made in your preferred manner, the modern and smart design of this Tristar appliance is not to be neglected. It certainly occupies little space on your countertop, and gives you the possibility to accommodate it wherever you desire thanks to its cord storage system. Its lid is equipped with a safety lock and an integrated handle whilst the anti-slip feet has been put in charge of stability features. Besides, most people would find its contemporary stainless steel design enormously appealing proudly exhibiting it in a visible place instead of hiding it in the depths of their kitchen cabinet, but you are the one who gets to decide on its location.
Another important property that designates this sandwich maker as a topnotch product is its capability of making delicious sandwiches within very short time without the addition of oil or butter which would not be feasible without its 650 W power. Moreover, the usage is beyond easy; the only effort you need to make is plugging it in the power socket and wait for the indicator lights to signal whether the grill is already at the proper temperature. As soon as the sandwiches are properly grilled, you will see the toast iron turn off automatically. It goes without saying that the non-stick coating effectuates easy cleaning process.
The reason why people globally love sandwiches is not difficult to discover. While there are thousands of different meals with wonderful and exciting flavor combinations and consistencies, we somehow always revert to sandwiches. This is certainly not a surprising fact given their nearly divine taste, effortless preparation, nostalgic feelings they evoke and the chance to experiment with endless ingredient combinations. Speaking of various experiments that you can easily perform from the comfort of your home with the infallible assistance of our favorite Sandwich Toaster, we wholeheartedly recommend the following recipes:
The only downside of cheese is its tendency to develop a strong addiction due to the sapidity and mouthwatering flavor. This original recipe yields 9 cheese sandwiches in 25 minutes and requires:
- 18 slices bread
- 60g butter
- 9 sliced Cheddar cheese
- Spread one side of 9 slices of bread with butter and arrange cheese on each slice of bread. – Then butter the other 9 slices of bread and place them buttered-side down on top of the cheese.
- Cut each sandwich in half and bake in Toaster Sandwich. Take them out when it automatically turns off and optionally, re-toast to make them even more crispy.
una Cheddar Toastie
Tristar Sandwich Toaster also demonstrates a terrific prowess for roasting the crispiest tuna breakfast sandwich that involves:
- 1 small tin tuna, drained
- 6 to 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices white bread
- Before you do anything, toast one slice of bread.
- Afterwards, put half the tin (or less) of tuna on the bread and cover the tuna with 3 or 4 slices of cheese. Toast until cheese has melted.
- Take out of toaster, add the rest of tuna and cheese as you did before. Melt the cheese again. Add the remaining (untoasted) bread and toast until brown.
- The entire sandwich preparation takes around 8 minutes.
heese on Toast
Our favorite toaster iron doesn’t lack the ability to prepare beyond fantastic supper in less than no time. For this recipe, you’ll only need:
- 2 slices white or brown bread
- 4 slices Cheddar
- Toast your bread in Tristar Sandwich Toaster.
- Put on the cheese and toast to see how smoothly your cheese melts.
- Optionally, combine with a glass of your favorite juice.
Cheese and Leek Toasties
Here’s a simple recipe for sourdough sandwiches that are best to be served with a side salad. The ingredients needed for 2 sandwiches:
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 50g butter, room temperature
- 3 small leeks, white part only, julienned
- 90g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 slices firm tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Butter evenly one side of each slice of bread.
- Cover with leeks, half of the cheese, tomato slices, then the remaining cheese. Spread the mayonnaise on the unbuttered side of the remaining two bread slices; place mayonnaise side down on the sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich in half and toast until the golden brown color is reached.
- The preparation and cooking time will take around 20 minutes.
Something new and exciting that gives a unique tropical touch to your meal. A quick and easy recipe for the entire family (4 sandwiches) combines the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 slices thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 small tin pineapple, drained and finely chopped
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Cover each piece with one slice of cheese, two slices of ham, and about 2 tablespoons of the chopped pineapple.
- Put the remaining slices of bread on top and toast in our favorite Tristar Toaster. When the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown, flip sandwiches, and roast until browned on the other side (previously cut in half).
urkey and Cheddar Toasties
A wonderful combination of the most nutritious food ingredients that eventually results in a perfect snack anytime of the day. Foodstuff required (2 sandwiches):
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons salsa
- 1 spring onions, chopped
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 120g deli-sliced turkey
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 30g butter, separated
- Start with mixing the mayonnaise, salsa and spring onions in a small bowl. Spread the flavored mayonnaise evenly on each bread slice. Arrange the cheese and turkey on 2 slices.
- Spread half of the butter on the remaining bread and place on top of spread slices in order to make 2 sandwiches, but when cut in half, you’ll get 4 sandwiches.
- Fry the sandwiches in butter until they are lightly toasted. Add the rest of the butter and cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is browned.
pple, Cheese and Branston Pickle on Toast
Easy. Delicious. Simple. Something that our Sandwich Toaster can handle pretty well.
- peeled thin apple slices, to taste
- 2 slice toasted bread
- 1 to 2 slices cheese
- Branston pickles (preferable the small chunks type), to taste
- Place a preferable quantity of apple slices on one slice of toast.
- Top with cheese and if it entirely covers the toast, it is less likely to burn around the edges.
- Add generous spoonfuls of Branston pickle, cover with other toast slice, cut each sandwich in half, put in toaster, wait until it’s finished and you are good to go.
Try the heavenly flavored blend of cheese and ham that includes just a few ingredients (for 1 sandwich):
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 to 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- grated cheese
- 1 to 2 slices ham
- slice onion
- Spread the mayonnaise all over your bread slice.
- Put the desired quantity of cheese on the bread.
- Add some onions.
- Add some ham (and some more mayonnaise).
- Put the top on, cut in half and roast.
heese on Toast on Another Level
Take your simple toasting experience to another level and enjoy the light, but still satisfying savor that combines the following ingredients:
- 1 slice bread
- 1 handful grated mature Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Toast the bread slice (previously cut in half).
- Grate the cheese and add the onion.
- Mix together with the mayonnaise.
- Spread a large quantity onto the roasted slice of bread.
Ham Pear and Mozzarella Toasties
Mozzarella – a powerhouse of proteins. This ultra-tasty sandwich is always a good choice for boosting muscle strength and enhancing energy. For two sandwiches, you are going to need:
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 6 slices ham
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- 115g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- Cover 2 slices of bread with the mustard. Top each with 3 ham slices, half of the pear slices, a dash of pepper, a bit of margarine, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and toast them until the cheese is melted and the bread gets golden brown.
The second you taste the magnificent flavor of the sandwiches made in Tristar Sandwich Toaster, you will put a halt to your search for another sandwich maker. The aroma it creates yields elevated feelings of satisfaction every single time. As you could see, this toaster roasts bread slices previously cut in half which makes them even more appealing and quite easy to serve. Eventually, home cooked toast sandwiches imply less calories intake, diminish the need for oil and are generally substantially healthier. Therefore, wait no more and get your own Sandwich Toaster!